- Each recipe makes 2 milkshakes.
- Vanilla: Blend 1 pint vanilla ice cream, 1/4 cup milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla and a pinch of salt.
- Toasted Marshmallow: Broil 8 marshmallows on foil, turning, until browned.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth. Combine soy milk, strawberries, peaches and ice cubes. Blend using the pulse option and first and then finish with a 1 minute blend on high and enjoy your non-dairy smoothiee
Kiwi Shake Recipe
- Wash and clean Kiwi fruit. Cut them crosswise. …
- In a blender, Add the scooped out kiwi pulp, sugar, salt and water. Blend it until if forms a smooth pulp. …
- The seeds adds a great texture to the juice, and the children would definitely love texture while quenching it.
- Serve it by topping it with ice cubes.
Almond Milk Shake
1. Several hours before making the drink, place bottle of amaretto in the freezer to chill.
2. Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325°F. Add coconut flakes to a sheet pan. Toast, watching carefully, until fragrant and just slightly beginning to brown, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
3. Reserve 3 tablespoons of coconut flakes for garnish and add the rest to a blender with the amaretto and coconut cream. Blend on high speed until smooth, scraping the sides as needed. There may still be tiny pieces of coconut visible, but they will be very small.
4. Add ice cream and pulse a few times, then blend until completely smooth, about 30 seconds.
5. Drizzle the inside of two glasses with chocolate syrup. Divide the milkshake between glasses. Top with whipped cream, the reserved toasted coconut, and toasted almonds.